Well hello there. Come here often?

Monday, August 1, 2011

| | |
Obviously the answer to that is NO! It's been almost SIX MONTHS since I blogged. I can't even come up with a decent reason why. But fear not! I've decided to do a blog a day for the month of August! I'm not even sure I can come up with something to blog about for 31 consecutive days, so humor me if things get a little boring or silly. So let's get this show on the road...

My sweet little baby boy is turning FOUR YEARS OLD in less than a week! How did THAT happen? I can't believe how fast the time has gone by.

Somehow we quickly went from this


to this

Crazy, right? His party is on Sunday so I have quite a few things to do before then. But fortunately we decided a small family party at home was the best route to take this year. Whew!

Until tomorrow...

Blogging day one - check!

~April

1 comments:

Ami said...

Good luck to you! I'm doing a blog a day this month too! So we can cheer each other on! When all else fails, post yummy recipes and fun crafts! Have fun! I'll be checking back! :)

Ami

Post a Comment