Lawnmower racing

Friday, August 5, 2011

| | |
Today's entry will be brief. It's getting close to midnight and I'm too tired to think straight. Let alone be creative.

But a nearby farm had a lawnmower race tonight. It started around Aiden's bedtime, so I was reluctant to take him. But I finally decided to throw caution to the wind and go. So glad I did! They had a few pieces of farm equipment on display.

See my little guy there by the front wheel? That combine was massive.

We only stayed the first 2 hours of the races, but I know Aiden truly enjoyed it. And as we were putting him to bed tonight, I realized it was the last time we'd put him to bed as a 3 year old. Yes, he turns 4 tomorrow (cue tears).

Tomorrow I'll be busy preparing for his party on Sunday so I hope I don't forget to blog!

Blogging day five - check!

~April

0 comments:

Post a Comment