Four

Saturday, August 6, 2011

| | |
Today my tiny 6 lb 9 oz baby turned FOUR years old. It feels so surreal. I cannot believe it. I won't lie and say I didn't shed a few tears this morning.

Wesley and I had some errands to run and cleaning to do before his party tomorrow, so my mom offered to watch Aiden for the day.

Before I took him to my parent's house, he opened his presents from us. You see, last month we gave him one of his presents a month early. My reasoning was so he could learn to pedal and enjoy the present the rest of the summer.
But it's just been so hot lately that he hasn't really had a chance. This morning we gave him a few more gifts. Another trash truck and a McDonald's cash register play set. He LOVES pretending to be a waiter at a restaurant. I'm wondering if we eat out too often? ;)
Happy 4th birthday, sweet Aiden.


There was something else exciting that went on today (at least for us it was exciting), but I'm saving that for another blog post later this month. :)

Blogging day six - check!

~April

0 comments:

Post a Comment