Christmas Wish List

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

| | |
For a few weeks I've been asking Aiden what he would like for Santa to bring him. The majority of the time I'd just get the answer 'toys' or 'I don't know'. So yesterday I told him I'd sit down with a pen and paper and he could tell me what to put on the list. Here is how that went -

Aiden: "You have to write all the way down to the bottom of the paper, mommy" (smart kid! Fill up that list!)

1. 4 Big monster trucks
2. Tractor with a lot of plows ("I love plows")
3. Books
4. Soft stuffed animals (specifically a spider and cat)
5. More tractors (like he needs more)
6. Purple measuring tape (where does one find a purple measuring tape?)
7. Tractor trailers
8. A new remote for the TV (pointing to himself "just for ME!" This was funny.)
9. Ink pens (hahaha NO)
10.Purple 4-wheeler (like his ride on green one)
11.Dora underpants (no idea where that one came from lol)
12.New cups (I guess he's tired of his current ones)
13.New clothes (Right. Because every 3 year old boy wants clothes for Christmas)

It really was one of those 'you had to be there' moments, but it was great. If you have a little one, I suggest sitting down with them and helping them compose a wish list. It can be quite entertaining!

And while I'm on the subject of Christmas - last year Aiden would not sit on Santa's lap when I took him to the mall to see Santa. So while we were making the list yesterday I told him that he really needs to sit down with Santa and tell him what he'd like. He said "I think YOU should tell him". So yeah, I'm sure this year will be a repeat of last year.

~April

1 comments:

CaneWife said...

I love that he wants his own remote. And Dora underpants. He's so cute.

Post a Comment