The stoplight clock is working well so far! Yesterday morning he woke up before 6:30 (which is what I set the alarm AKA green light for) but he waited for the light to turn green. You can believe that he was out of bed and heading downstairs as soon as it changed. I decided to try it at nap time yesterday as well. He only slept for 50 minutes, but stayed in bed until the clock gave him the green light (literally). I hope this continues. Who knows, maybe he'll become a better sleeper. A mom can hope, right?
Now here is where the 'sort of' comes in. He has croup again. This is the second time in a month. :( It seemed like this time last year he was always sick with a cold, croup, or ear infection. So it seems we're starting out this season with a bang. Can we get a do-over?
~April
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment