Christmas Card Perfection

Monday, December 6, 2010

| | |
The last few years we’ve had photo cards as our Christmas cards. Each time we’ve ordered from a different online site. Well this year I’m totally into Shutterfly and their selection! Trust me, in the last few days I’ve looked at a LOT of photo cards online from various companies and nobody can touch what Shutterfly has to offer.

The first step in a perfect photo card is getting the right picture. I took about 50 pictures the other day and ended up with 2 possibilities. It’s not easy with a 3 year old! See what I mean?


Next is finding the card that says “I’m the one”. Shutterfly has a large selection of Christmas cards to choose from. I finally narrowed it down to a handful of cards. This one is colorful and just seems to go with our picture. It’s not a traditional Christmas card, but that’s why I like it!

Oh What Fun



With Glee has a retro look that I really like too!



Berry Wreath Nutmeg is classic and very pretty


Decisions, decisions!

Want to send a holiday card instead of a Christmas card? Shutterfly has those too! In fact, they do more than just photo cards. A photo calendar makes a wonderful gift! They have 20 new designs and all of them are fantastic. Personalizing your calendar with special dates and photos really makes it a unique gift.


Oh, and Shutterfly always runs lots of specials and promo codes. Check them out!

~April

0 comments:

Post a Comment