Sharing the love

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

| | |
It has been way too long since I've blogged! What can I say? With the holidays and a 3.5 year old, life just got busy.

Anyway I want to share the super easy and fun Valentine's Day cards I did with Aiden this year. I can't take credit for the idea itself because a super cool mom I know shared this link with me and I ran with it.

Yesterday morning I took Aiden up to our local park to do a quick photo shoot. These are just a few of the non-usable pictures that make me chuckle.




And my personal favorite...


But I have to admit that he's a great model. I only had to show him once what I wanted him to do and he caught on....well except that he was having a hard time holding out his fist AND looking at the camera at the same time.

This morning I trotted on up to Walmart and printed 25 photos for $7.00. I added the text at home, but added the border using Walmart's software. I am THRILLED with the outcome! See for yourself!

(camera phone image)


See you soon!

4 comments:

Ali Foley Shenk said...

Those are so freaking cute and creative! Love it.

Chrystal said...

LOVE IT!!!

Ami said...

April, these are adorable!!!

Beverly said...

That is so creative!

Post a Comment